Friday 4 May 2012

FMP- Fat Cat

As part of my final work I am working with an illustration of a .. 'plump' cat. I started with a very confident shape so now I am not sure how to move him forward.

I decided to use some pattern's from my sketch book and decorate him, this looked good. But I think he needs something else...

I thought he could need some text to accompany him so I looked into some cat poems by T.S Eliot to find some quotes.
"Curious Cat" - The Rum Tum Tugger.

"He can play any trick with a cork or spoon and a bit of fish-paste".
"His manner is vague and aloof, you would think there was nobody shyer- but his voice has been heard on the rood when he was curled by the fire. -
Mr.Mistoffelees.

So, I then decided to simplify and have fun with the cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment