Thursday 12 April 2012

FMP update- Web

I have recently concentrated on my image archive and sketchbook and at the moment this stage is slowing for me. I feel I need to move forward or move to another aspect of this module.

So instead of dwelling on this and to stop myself from panicing, which then makes me less productive, I have turned my attention to the admin side of my illustration brand. I have recently updated my blog page to a more sophisticated layout, simple and professional. I have also worked on my website to make that of a higher standard by changing my account from Cargo Collective to Wordpress so I have more control over the look.

 Updating my facebook page:



I have also been buying many supplies for my crafts :) hoping to have a large range at my final major show to sell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment