Sunday 21 August 2011

Anna Lewis

I feel you can express a lot through jewellery, personally I don't wear garish clothes or have 'I'm unique' hair but I do like to have statement jewellery on. Its a subtle way of showing flare.

 
Anna Lewis.
Contemporary Jewellery designer.

Her work is based on concepts and symbolic interpretations of memory, superstition and fantasy.







Above,
The use of bare wire against dense beads creates emotion within the piece, worn this would be a strong statement piece.



Above,
The obvious contrast of the two sides, the purity of the white peals against the black and turquoise, makes me think of good witch, bad witch from 'The Wizard of Oz'.




Above,
This piece is more fresh, the one black bead gives it weight against the simple and breezy beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment